Thursday, November 13, 2014

Propaganda in Films

I've realized that there was a lot of propaganda in all sorts of films around the word. I find this interesting because I have always been interested in how the media sways and influences the masses. It seems like a lot of the propaganda occurred close or during wars. Of course, films want people to be pro-war and make it look like they'e the good people and the people they're at war with are bad people.

It's also funny how these movies make people can shift people's feelings. I've seen people get so mad and angry while watching films that involve war in America. People will say stuff like these people are horrible and I hope we kill them all. It's funny that a fake movie can make people so emotional and passionate towards something.

No comments:

Post a Comment