Monday, November 17, 2014

My experience so far

So after being done with chapter 10, I decided to write about my experience so far. While I am not going into filmmaking, it is something that I have considered to do possibly down the line. This class has helped me learn a lot about films.

Even though I've kind of quit reviewing movies, as college is enough stress for me to handle, when I decide to redo it, I believe this class will help me improve on doing it. I mean, it has showed and taught me different ways to look at a film. For example, how to really see if the movie is well directed or not, just by the use of camera. It's amazing to me how much camera work can make a film better, using the right shots, etc.

So, yeah, I have liked this class a lot. If I had to do it all over again, though, I think I would take it in class. I believe I could have learned more, and the discussions in class would have helped me learn more.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this class has helped me a lot in that area as well. I never put so much thought into film before taking this class, and now I focus more on the small details.

    ReplyDelete