Monday, October 27, 2014

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Growing up, I was a huge Disney fan. I watched all the movies. Every...single...one. My grandmother worked at CVS and she would get all the VHS movies for me at a discounted price. Although Snow White is not my favorite - that would go to the Lion King - it is without question one of my favorites.

I actually watched this movie a little while ago with my little cousin, and I was amazed how well made it was. The picture quality was amazing, considering how old the movie was. It's an awesome movie with a lot of underlying messages...especially one that tells kids not to trust strangers, which, of course, is a great message for all kids.

While Walt Disney wasn't the first person to create cartoon movies, he was the first person to really make them wrong. He was the brains behind some really great movies, arguably more than any other producer in the history of movie making.

No comments:

Post a Comment